What are Contact credits?
Contact credits are a credit that gives you access to a candidate's contact details. One credit is equal to one candidates contact details.
ChildCareSA features for clients
The ChildCareSA site features include:
- Client login
- photo upload
- Advertising function
- Edit job listing
- Browse candidates and their full profiles
- Request specific candidates to apply directly for a job you have posted
- Automatically send sms notifications to all staff in your area
- Purchase candidate contact details function
- Easy package top ups
- Option to purchase a personalised contract of employment
How this website works for clients
- Step 1: Select the 'register' option on the 'parents' page and complete your registration.
- Step 2: Login to your dashboard.
- Step 3: Click 'Post a vacancy' and click save. You now have unlimited ability to invite childcare staff to apply for the position from their profiles.
- Step 4: If you would like to purchase a candidates contact details or send a job notification directly to all our child care candidates in your city, select a 'top up' option on your dashboard. You will receive higher direct applications from candidates interested in applying by using this service.
- Step 5: Receive applications. You will be sent emailed links to the profiles of the candidates applying to assist you.
- Step 6: Click the link in the email you receive and review the applying candidates profiles. Select your favorite applicants and use your contact credits to purchase the contact details of your favorite applicants.
Step 7: Contact the candidate to arrange interviews and hire the candidate that you most prefer.
Recommended hourly rates
|1 -2 children||3 children||4 children||5 children|
|Western Cape||R 60 p/h||R 65 p/h||R 70 p/h||R 75 p/h|
|Gauteng||R 65 p/h||R 70 p/h||R 75 p/h||R80 p/h|
|All other areas||R 55 p/h||R 60 p/h||R 65 p/h||R 70 p/h|
- Rates generally increase by R 10 p/h after midnight
- A minimum of 3 hours should be booked
- Petrol, if you require a candidate to assist with driving should be remunerated at R 3 p/km
- Double rates should be paid on Public holidays or from 6pm the night before a public holiday
What are SMS credits?
Contact credits are credits that give you the ability to send a direct notification and link to your posted vacancy to the phones of all staff in your city. This speeds up the application process and in many cases will result in candidates applying within hours.
What are ChildCareSA´s service options and fees
|Best Value||Quick Search||Once off||
|Sms Top up|
|Valid for||1 Month||1 Month||14 days||-||-|
|Price||R 990||R 690||R 390||R 990||R 240|